Favourite DC Characters - Harley Quinn
1. When and where are you most comfortable being naked?
2. If you were going to kill a man, what song would it be to?
3. What are you going to carve into that tree?
4. Your favorite (technically) PG insult.
5. What object in your room/house do you want people to remember you by?
6. Project you started that you know you’ll never finish.
7. That quote you always say/reference that no one seems to realize is a quote and you’re never really sure if you should explain that or not.
8. That really dumb thing you said as a joke one time but no one realized it was a joke and then it was too late to say “hey I didn’t actually mean that” but people still laugh about it.
9. If you never had to worry about money or a place to live or any responsibilities, what would you do? Where would you go?
10. Favorite type of alien.
11. Your favorite way to go up/down stairs.
12. They’re making a movie of your life, who’s directing it?
13. Do you make your bed?
14. Whats the scariest thing in the ocean?
15. That really weird/dumb/random thing that you’re actually really scared of.
16. Nickname people have for you that you like versus the one you don’t like.
17. If they brought back Celebrity Deathmatch, who would you like to see fight?
18. What meme song do you actually really like, and have been known to get down to?
19. What do you collect? Bonus points if its that “weird” thing you collect.
20. Website(excluding this one duh) currently up on your smartphone(if you don’t have one, then your computer).
21. What’s something you started out saying/doing/wearing/liking/whatever ironically and then one day you realized it wasn’t ironically anymore?
22. You enter the room, what theme music is playing?
23. That old piece of technology that is basically junk, but you just can’t bring yourself to get rid of.
24. Under Pressure, do you take Bowie or Freddie?
25. What movie have you seen more times than any other?
26. Do you re-read books?
27. When you have trouble sleeping, what do you do?
28. Favorite natural phenomena?
29. What kind of haunted attractions are you favorite?
30. That part of your body that no one probably notices, but for whatever reason you just really like it.
31. Who/what makes you laugh the hardest?
32. Your favorite go-to lame comeback.
33. How do you tie your shoes?
34. Favorite smell that really shouldn’t smell good.
35. Tell a story you don’t normally tell people, but don’t necessarily keep secret either.
You have permission to eat. Even if you:
- haven’t exercised
- eaten too much yesterday
- eaten too much today
- don’t know the exact nutritional value of the meal
- have gained weight
- aren’t feeling hungry ‘enough’
- feel like you don’t deserve it
Actors & Actresses accidentally swearing when they’re not meant to.
Oh god its physically impossible for anyone to outcute them
Ah that’s just so nice! Your tumblr was just too lovely NOT to follow back!
I had a patient in the clinic who really did not want an abortion but who had no resources to cover the costs of prenatal care or childbirth. She was single and without insurance coverage but made just enough money to be ineligible for state assistance. She already had outstanding bills at the hospital and with the local ob-gyn practice. No doctor would see her without payment up front.
We were willing to do the abortion for a reduced rate or for free if necessary. But she really didn’t want an abortion. Once I understood her situation, I went to the phone and called the local ‘crisis pregnancy center.’
"Hello, this is Dr. Wicklund."
Dead silence. I might as well have said I was Satan.
"Hello?" I said again. "This is Dr. Wicklund."
"Hello," very tentatively, followed by another long silence.
"I need help with a patient," I said. She came to me for an abortion, but really doesn’t want one. What she really needs is someone to do her prenatal care and birth for free."
"What do you expect us to do?"
I let that hang for a minute."
This Common Secret, Susan Wicklund
Crisis Pregnancy Centers often disguise themselves as medical facilities, with advertisements offering “help” with an unplanned pregnancy. Their main goal is to keep the pregnant person from having an abortion at all costs. Usually, all they’ll give you is a free pregnancy test, some baby clothes, and maybe a box of diapers.
The patient referred to in the quote was given free prenatal care and did not have to pay the financial cost of childbirth by a local anti-choice doctor. She would often stop by Dr. Wicklund’s office to let her know how she was doing:
"He (the doctor) always moans and groans about being tricked into [doing this]," she says. "Then he goes off on these tirades against abortion."
"This Common Secret" is such a phenomenal book. And yeah, crisis pregnancy centers are generally evil, so there’s that.
My mom is a travel agent and I can confirm that people are legitimately this stupid when it comes to travel.
"It took us 9 hours to get home to England but the Americans only took 3 hours this is unfair" OH YES LET ME JUST REARRANGE THE GEOGRAPHY OF THE FUCKING PLANET FOR YOU SIR TERRIBLY SORRY
Whenever I think “oh this is the funniest one” I read the next one and I just can’t
“I love that she’s unapologetically badass. There’s no back-story trying to explain something horrible that happened to her that explains who she is. No, that’s just who she is. She just is this person; no explanation needed. Just like men—when a male character comes on screen and is a badass, you just accept it. And I’m hoping that’s what fans do with Rosa. She is who she is and she just doesn’t give a shit.”- Stephanie Beatriz on her character, Rosa Diaz, in Brooklyn Nine-Nine